THIS THERAPY IS MAGIC(AL)
Reflexology has many benefits. It can help relieve tension, increase blood flow and nerve supply, balance organ functions, revitalize your energy, and promote detoxification and elimination. Also, it feels amazing.
What is reflexology?
Each foot has 7,200 nerve endings. Reflexology is the scientifically-based theory that states that all of those nerve endings correspond to glands, organs, and other parts of your body. By applying a specific thumb technique to certain areas of your feet, a trained reflexologist can release congestion in other parts of your body. One of the most common things I hear when someone finds out that I do reflexology is that they have had a book on the shelf for 20 years and they like to play with it once in awhile. As every persons foot is different, I would like to show you how to apply that map to yourself.
Who can this technique help?
In a word: EVERYONE! Results can happen quite quickly, with many people feeling positive change even while the reflexologist is working on you!
Specific issues reflexology can help with:
- Common foot problems like plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and pain from heel spurs
- Ease negative effects of pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum
- Heart conditions (including people who have had heart attacks)
- Both chronic and acute pain
- Constipation (IBS, Crohn’s disease, colitis)
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest pains
- Gynecological; Pre/post Menopause, PMS
- Stroke patients
- Limb or digit re-attachments
- Aids in post-operative surgical recovery
How much does a session cost?
Reflexology sessions start at $60 for a 60 minutes.