Holistic Pelvic Care
For women looking to balance their pelvic floor, prepare pelvic floor for pregnancy, heal from vaginal and cesarean birth, reduce scar tissue, connect with self, incontinence, bladder or rectum prolapse.
Holistic Pelvic Care is internal pelvic bodywork pioneered by physical therapist Tami Kent. Just as other major muscles of the body can become tightened, stressed, and imbalanced from overwork, so too can the internal muscles of the pelvic bowl become imbalanced from illness, stress, or trauma.
Specific issues this will help you with:
- Clearing pelvic congestion
- Organ prolapse/ pelvic heaviness
- Urinary dysfunction including frequency/urgency/leakage/ repeat infections
- Vaginal gas
- Pain with intercourse
- Facilitating core energy flow & creative wellness
- to restore pelvic muscle balance & engagement
- Increase sexual health, libido, and orgasm
- support transition to menopause & long term vaginal health
- Enhance and support fertility
- Postpartum healing (including years after birth.)
- Heal traumatic or difficult birth
- Scar tissue from tears or episiotomy
- Support healing of miscarriage or birth loss
- Reduce UTI’s
- Encourage self-care & root wisdom
- Create an embodies feminine & authentic masculine.